Features Of Proxyclick’s Kiosk
January 9, 2018
Numerous visitor registration app for iPad are available in the market, but the one that usually tops the charts is ProxyClick. There’s a good reason for that too, instead of tediously writing in a logbook as the visitor tries to divide their attention between the notebook and the person greeting them at the desk ProxyClick’s program finished the login after a few clicks. Below are some of the features:
- Visitor Recognition – by using a program where visitors are recognized, it means that you were expecting their arrival; their names are displayed on the screen after a successful check in. Visitors are reassured that they are definitely included in the list, hence the visit is off to a warm start.
- Customization – since it’s highly customizable, the program will be able to reflect the identity of the brand. The color scheme, logo, texts, and background image will be solely left to you.
- Instant Photos – using the iPad, visitors can take a picture of themselves and the chosen photo will automatically be saved in the address book and printed on the visitor badge.
- NDA – visitors allowed to sign the health and safety or the NDA instructions displayed on the screen. The client can save every document in OneDrive or ProxyClick.
- Smart Rules – basically, Smart Rules is a way to implement certain check-in screens solely based on the answers of the visitors. For example, if a visitors says they won’t visit the lab department then she won’t have access to lab security.
- Express Check-in – in order to speed up the check in even further, QR codes have been added in the invitation emails of the visitor and thus can be included in a visitor’s digital wallet.
- Multiple Tenants – sharing a building with various other companies? A single tablet can greet every visitor, your guests should select your logo on the screen before checking in.